NPAS (Nikko Pure Aqua Station)
Discharged water will be purified by Nikko's advanced technologies.
NPAS is a facility designed to process the remaining aggregate, sludge, and waste water that occurs during the washing work of a concrete batching plant and truck mixer for reuse or disposal.
Optimum capacity will be selected depending on the amount of returned concrete, sludge, and waste water.
Standard flow chart
High-performance filter press
- A maximum of 13 filtration rooms are available for large batch dehydration.
- The polypropylene filter is superior in durability compared to the steel type and is easily replaced due to its light weight.
- A high-pressure water jet will clean the filter press automatically.
- The dehydrated cake contains less than 40% water, and its compressive strength is more than 8N.
Automatic PH neutilizer
- An automatic PH neutralizer is suitable for continuous neutralization of strong Alkaline wastewater at an RMC factory, precast concrete factory, and construction site.
- It is easy to assemble, dismantle, and transport due to its unitized structure.
- Chemicals used are diluted sulfuric acid or diluted hydrochloric acid.